2021 Canadian Conference on Physician LeadershipAn uncharted future
A four-day leadership conference to give you the knowledge and tools to effect and manage change.
This year, the Canadian Society for Physician Leaders (CSPL) has partnered with CMA Joule, a CMA subsidiary, to offer a virtual conference with an expanded line-up of sessions:
- 4 masterclasses
- 6 keynotes
- 21 workshops
- Coaching sessions
All workshops, masterclasses and keynotes are delivered by experts in driving change, creative problem-solving and transforming health organizations.
- Burned out or fired up: transforming medicine from the inside out – Dan Diamond, MD
- Authentic leadership through storytelling – Jill Horton, MD
- Transforming health care organizations: leading multilevel change - Brian Golden, PhD, FCAHS
- Social media for physicians
- Gigi Osler, MD
- Najma Ahmed, MD, PhD
- Pat Rich
- Without compassion, there is no healthcare – Brian D. Hodges, MD, PhD, FRCPC
- Leadership for such a time as this - Gillian Kernaghan, MD
- The decision-maker’s guide to digital health – Alexandra T. Greenhill, MD
- Leadership and allyship: sharing a path to reconciliation – Naana Afua Jumah, MD, DPhil
- Patient advocacy: How discomfort presents an opportunity for growth - Jeremie Saunders
- Panel Discussion: A calling or a job? Implications for us as physicians
- Moderator: Rollie Nichol, MD
- Panelists: Sandy Buchman, MD; Melanie Bechard, MD; Victor Do, MD; Susan Shaw, MD
Please note: CCPL is offered in English only.