CMA report: Our health crisis calls for a ‘Team Canada’ approach
In a first-of-its-kind report on health spending across the country, the CMA finds shared priorities – and a path for political leaders to take action, together, to stabilize a health system in crisis, and transform it for the future.
‘I’ve never seen so many physicians feeling so demoralized’
Dr. Caroline Gérin-Lajoie talks to CMA past president Dr. Katharine Smart about results from our National Physician Health Survey and a profession under pressure. Check out more episodes of Sound Mind here.
- Meet the members of the CMA’s Guiding Circle – Indigenous health leaders, knowledge-keepers and people with lived experience advising the CMA on relevant change in care
- Quebec election 2022: To keep doctors informed in the lead-up to the polls on Oct. 3, the CMA is tracking party promises critical to health and health care on our dedicated Quebec election hub.
- What physicians need to know: Can long COVID be shortened with vaccines?
- COVID-19 pandemic response: What the CMA has been doing to support physicians through every stage of the pandemic.
- In case you missed it: This past August, Dr. Alika Lafontaine took office as CMA’s first Indigenous president. Listen to his inaugural address.
Lend your voice to our work to build a better health future
View the latest from Boldly
Sharing ideas and initiatives that are shaping the future of health