Delivering the care we need now
Join CMA President Dr. Alika Lafontaine on Dec. 8 from 6:30-8 pm ET for a panel discussion with CBC Radio host and author Dr. Brian Goldman, family physician and researcher Dr. Rita McCracken, former Ontario Minister of Health and Long-Term Care Deb Matthews, and patient advocate Claire Snyman.
From the vault: It takes a team
The daily tradeoffs of caring for patients while keeping up with administrative demands is leading to burnout – and prompting some professionals to swap private clinics and hospitals for team-based practices.
This episode of Sound Mind originally aired in May 2022.
- ICYMI: The CMA hosted a Twitter Spaces event on putting patients before politics.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The CaRMS Interview Prep Program kicks off soon.
- Understanding the drivers of physician wellness: Moving past the data from the 2021 National Physician Health Survey
- Read the latest evidence-based resources on RSV, curated by the CMA’s Ask A Librarian team.
- Hung out to dry: Physicians practicing in rural and remote at higher risk for burnout and depression
Lend your voice to our work to build a better health future