The CMA Ambassador Program
The CMA Ambassador Program is for members in the first fifteen years of their career — students, residents and early-career physicians — who are interested in getting involved in health policy, advocacy and leadership.
As a CMA Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- be selected to attend CMA events such as the Health Summit;
- provide direct feedback to the CMA through consultations, surveys and working groups;
- challenge your peers to get involved with the CMA through events, social media and networking;
- collaborate by joining communities on issues and causes that matter to you; and
- develop your leadership skills through mentorship with physician leaders.
Join the program before May 31 and you could be selected to be one of fifteen CMA Ambassadors to attend this year’s CMA Health Summit.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The CMA Ambassador Program is supported by the CFMS, RDoC, and the provincial and territorial medical associations.
Not a CMA member? Join now