The CMA is planning its inaugural Health Summit for August 20 & 21, 2018, bringing together physicians, innovators, policy leaders, government officials, and patient stakeholders to “Inspire a future of better health” for all Canadians.
As we develop the program, we’re sharing a sneak peak of what to expect.
Medicine and health care is being transformed by technology, innovation, disruption and socio-economic drivers. We have an opportunity to shape the future of health care so that all Canadians can benefit, at all stages of their life.
Plan to join us to explore how we can:
- embrace innovation to achieve culturally inclusive and more accessible care;
- leverage technology to enable and encourage patient-centred care;
- prepare patients and physicians for the world of AI, robotics and disruption;
- accelerate change and embrace technology to better serve vulnerable populations; and
- prioritize the values of humanity, inclusivity and responsive care when designing a future of better health.
The Health Summit will challenge your thinking, help you build an innovation mindset, and equip you to lead change.
Make sure to join us as we build a movement that will drive a future of better health and health care for patients and physicians in Canada.
Mark your calendars now
08/20/2018 08:00 AM
08/21/2018 05:00 PM
Bringing together physicians, innovators, policy leaders, government officials, and patient stakeholders to “Inspire a future of better health” for all Canadians.
Make sure to bookmark this page for up-to-date information on the event, including registration details, program updates and experiences you can expect. You can also provide us with your email to be on our VIP list and get updates right to your inbox.
Can’t wait to see you there.