Program at a Glance - CMA Québec City 2017
150th General Council and Annual Meeting
Québec City Convention Centre
*General Council 2017 is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the University of Ottawa’s Office of Continuing Professional Development. You may claim a maximum of 14.25 hours (credits are automatically calculated) for the following sessions:
- Member Conversations: Connecting with colleagues on key issues
- All Politics is Local: Physicians flexing their advocacy muscles.
- Taking action on the CMA Code of Ethics for the 21st century
- Physician Innovation: It’s all around us
- Exploring the Values that Unite Medicine
- Innovative Dialogue: Emerging Issues – Part 1
- Innovative Dialogue: Emerging Issues – Part 2
- Walking the Talk: Building a Charter of Shared Values for Canadian Medicine
- Physicians Facing Canada’s Opioid Crisis
- Medical Assistance in Dying: Where do we go from here?
This Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the Québec College of Family Physicians, a continuing professional development–accrediting organization recognized by the Collège des médecins du Québec, and has been approved for up to 14,25 Mainpro+ credits (recognized as Category 1 for non-CFPC members) under the condition that the ethical standards are met.