PTMA Program Coordinator Student
Director, PTMA and Member Relations
Temporary | Fulltime (May – August 2017)
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Provincial/Territorial Medical Association (PTMA) Program Coordinator student will be working with the team responsible for provincial and territorial medical association stakeholders and relationship management, and assist with the implementation of programs designed to engage our stakeholders while providing mutual benefit to our shared membership base.
- Perform CMA/PTMA data analysis
- Prepare CMA/PTMA presentation and environmental scan documents
- Develop and implement various projects as needed
- Support internal process optimization
- Supporting the integration of PTMAs into new and existing member engagement activities including regional events and online communities of practice
- enrolled in a university program
- 2nd year of study (or higher) preferred
- some experience working in an office environment
- excellent organizational and writing skills
- solid technical skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- keen attention to detail
- relationship management skills
- bilingual preferred (English and French)
- demonstrated self-starter: ability to work independently, prioritize workload, but also collaborate in a team-setting
- February 16, 2017
- Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CMA will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes.