Regional Member Forums are a way to engage members — and gain their input — on how to use the CMA’s advocacy and resources to affect change on specific issues.
The CMA is hosting four Regional Member Forums in 2019:
- Halifax (Atlantic) - Saturday, Jan. 26
- Montreal (Quebec) - Monday, Jan. 28
- Edmonton (Western/Northern) - Saturday, Feb. 2
- Ottawa (Ontario/Nunavut) - Monday, Feb. 4
The 2019 forums will focus on two pressing issues, identified by members:
- Physician health and wellness
- Adapting health systems and human resource strategies to the changing physician workforce
The forums are also a place for members to share bold, innovative ideas to shape the CMA’s future work.
Registration is first-come, first-served and space is limited. November 23 is the deadline.
To ensure broad and equitable participation across each region, the CMA will cover travel costs for participating CMA members.