Summer Student, CMAJ Editorial (NewCo, a CMA company)
|Reports to:||Editor, News and Humanities|
|Type:||Temporary / Fulltime (May – August 2015)|
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Working within the News section of CMAJ, duties include researching and writing news reports under the direction of the news editor.
- Accepting applicants currently enrolled in University, specializing in Healthcare or Journalism.
- English required, French an asset, but not mandatory
- Some experience of working in an office setting preferred.
- Prefer experience in writing
- The student must have an interest in healthcare or journalism, an ability to understand medical stories and to write well in English.
- Solid technical skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Keen attention to detail required.
March 10, 2015
Apply in confidence to: