Summer Student, Governance (CMA)
|Department:||Strategy and Organization Effectiveness|
|Reports to:||Associate Director, Corporate Affairs|
|Type:||Temporary / Fulltime (May – August 2015)|
Job Summary and Specific Responsibilities:
- Duties include working with cross-functional teams to provide multi-media and video production for projects associated to the CMA`s Annual General Council, conceptualizing with project teams, scripting, production, editing and final production of projects.
- Video and multi-media projects will cover numerous types of focus (e.g. promotional, training/informational, testimonials) through either video production or other multi-media.
- Will also project manage special production projects undertaken by third party consultants (e.g. video segments for the CMA Awards and President’s Gala), and help modernize the current delivery of content at the CMA annual general meeting.
- Assist in other related aspects to preparing for GC as needed. Examples include providing social media insights, setting up delegate polling visuals and presentations for sessions; providing technical support (e.g. videotaping and editing) for the production of greetings and commentaries.
- Accepting applicants currently enrolled in University or College, specializing in Film studies preferred.
- English required, French an asset, but not mandatory
- Minimum of one year of work experience preferred.
- Prefer experience in using:
- video editing software with a strong understanding of vector/raster graphics and how to represent existing art standards (including existing static documents/artwork) for video.
- Adobe Creative Suite of products (like Photoshop and Illustrator) in addition to other video software such as Adobe After Effects • Adobe Premiere, Pro Flash, Final Cut Pro.
- Solid technical skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook in addition to social media/video recording).
- Keen attention to detail required
- Must be available to travel to the annual meeting (General Council) held in Halifax, NS in August.
March 10, 2015
Apply in confidence to: