Summer Student (Junior Coordinator), Members and PTMAs (CMA)
|Reports to:||Associate Director, Member Listening and Insight|
|Type:||Temporary / Fulltime (May – August 2015)|
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- This is a junior member engagement coordinator role. Duties include assisting with implementation of the CMA Ambassador Program, CMA Members Forum, GC Members’ Hour and Member Observers Program, and End-of-Life member consultation.
- Accepting applicants currently enrolled in University, specializing in Marketing, Communications, Business or Social Sciences.
- English required, French an asset, but not mandatory
- Minimum of one year of work experience preferred.
- Prefer experience in communications and research.
- The student must have excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid technical skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Keen attention to detail required.
March 10, 2015
Apply in confidence to: