Continuing Professional Development
Thank you for your interest in online Continuing Medical Education (CME) modules. CMA membership no longer includes this resource. We encourage you to consider our other accredited, clinical resources available below. If you have questions regarding this change, please feel free to contact us.
The CMA seeks accreditation for selected offerings as evidence of its commitment to:
- meeting nationally approved educational standards
- providing study credits for maintenance of certification
- ongoing quality improvement
The quality of our offerings continues to be validated through annual accreditation by:
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)
Provisions for US/Canadian reciprocal credits
Bilateral reciprocal accreditation agreements exist with the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians.