Continuing Medical Education
The CMA is committed to helping meet your accredited learning goals. As such, we make every effort to ensure that relevant CMA leadership and learning offerings are accredited.
The CMA seeks accreditation for selected offerings as evidence of its commitment to:
- Meeting nationally approved educational standards
- Providing study credits for maintenance of certification
- Ongoing quality improvement
The quality of our offerings continues to be validated through annual accreditation by:
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)
Provisions for US/Canadian reciprocal credits
Bilateral reciprocal accreditation agreements exist with the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians.