Automatic credit transfer process
After you save your CFPC member ID and/or RCPSC member ID in your personal
Dashboard you will no longer have to send your certificates, for the online learning that you complete, to the college(s) you are affiliated with. We will transfer your credits automatically for you. Please do not submit your certificates or enter your credits online unless the CFPC or RCPSC asks you to provide them.
Any discrepancies between this summary and the credits shown in your CFPC and/or RCPSC account profile(s) must be reported to the college(s). All other questions about the transfer of your credits can be sent to
Important update (June 14, 2017)
For members who have opted for automatic credit transfer to CFPC, we are pleased to share that Mainpro+ credits for POEMs, CMAJ, DynaMed Plus, InfoPratique and the MAiD foundational online course, for the time period of June 20 2016-March 31, 2017, have now been uploaded to your Mainpro+ holding area. To finalize the credit entry process, you must do the following:
- Login to your Mainpro+ account.
- Click Holding Area in the top menu, or select the activity from the Incomplete CPD Activities section on your main dashboard.
- Select the activity from the Holding Area or Incomplete CPD Activities section.
- Answer questions 1–6 in the Impact Assessment Questionnaire.
- Click Submit.
Mainpro+ credits will not be applied to your account until these steps are complete.
For questions related to Mainpro+, contact CFPC at email@example.com or 1-800-387-6197 ext 560.
For questions related to Continuing Professional Development for CMA members, contact the Member Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-855-2555.
We apologize for the extended processing time and thank you for your understanding.
Automatic credit transfer schedule
Credits for all the following eligible programs will be auto-transferred quarterly:
- DynaMed Plus
- Medical assistance in dying – online foundational module
- POEMs, Medical assistance in dying (online foundational module) and DynaMed Plus: Daily