COVID-19 is putting unprecedented pressures on medical professionals and health care systems. Joule has launched a new learning series designed to help physicians and medical learners cope with the pandemic.
The series of 20-30-minute webinars feature interviews with experts on topics like implementing virtual care, managing isolation and moral distress. They’re hosted by Dr. Jillian Horton, a general internist who’s completed chief wellness officer training at Stanford University and mindfulness training at the University of Rochester.
The episodes are:
- Episode 1: Making virtual care work for you
- Episode 2: Managing isolation and building resilience
- Episode 3: Maintaining high performance in times of stress
- Episode 4: Running on empty: Staying healthy during difficult times
- Episode 5: Moral distress: When core values are at stake
- Episode 6: Grief and loss: Lessons from a war zone
- Episode 7: Building resilience in times of uncertainty
- Episode 8: Keeping children safe