The CMA is offering its members the chance to win one of ten passes to SingularityU Canada 2019, taking place April 23-24 in Edmonton.
The two-day summit is devoted to reinforcing Canada’s global role as a key technological innovator and provides an opportunity to explore exponential technology and how it will benefit our daily lives. Meet like-minded forward-thinkers and join a growing network of thought leaders, trailblazing practitioners, and impact start-ups.
How can I win?
Answer our question on Twitter, "Tell us in 280 characters or less how #innovation can impact health/health care" or fill out this short form no later than March 7, 2019. Best answers win, and we’ll notify the winner by the end of March.
- Prize eligibility: Only persons who are current CMA members can enter. Employees and members of the Board of Directors for the CMA or its subsidiary Joule are not eligible to win.
- Competition starts: February 7, 2019 @ 12:00 am (EST)
- Competition ends: March 7, 2019 @ 11:59 pm (EST)
- Only entries received during the competition period are eligible to win
- The 10 best entries will be selected by a panel of judges made up of CMA staff
A full Summit conference pass ($2,700 value) including admission to all keynote and breakout sessions and general receptions, and conference meals. Hotel and airfare will also be included (up to $1,500).