The Canadian Medical Association and the Newfoundland and Labrador Medical Association are seeking abstracts for the 6th Canadian Conference on Physician Health (CCPH). This year’s theme is "Changing Tides: Shifting cultures and creating safe spaces."
Click here for details on how to submit an abstract.
Organizers are also interested in submissions on one or more of the following sub-themes, many of which were key issues raised by members during the 2019 CMA Regional Member Forums:
- Gender equity and diversity in medicine
- Control and flexibility in training and practice
- Workload and workplace demands in training and practice
- Training and practising in rural settings
- Transition into and out of practice, as well as other key milestones in the career lifecycle
Four presentations formats are invited: poster, oral, panel and workshop.
CCPH 2019 is taking place from October 3‑5 in St. John’s, Newfoundland. The submission deadline is April 17, 2019.