The CMA’s leadership teams set our strategic priorities — ensuring all policies, actions and activities advance our vision of a vibrant medical profession and a healthy population in Canada.
CMA senior management team
The senior management team oversees the CMA’s day-to-day operations. It follows the strategic directions of the CMA Board of Directors, and includes:
- Tim Smith, CEO for CMA and CMA Group of Companies
- Owen Adams, Senior Advisor to the CEO
- Dr. Jeff Blackmer, Executive Vice-President, International Health
- John Feeley, Executive Vice-President, Engagement & Partners
- Dr. Caroline Gérin-Lajoie, Executive Vice-President, Physician Health & Wellness
- Luce Lavoie, Executive Vice-President, Enterprise Marketing and Communications
- Joseph Mayer, Executive Vice-President, Advocacy & Policy, and CMA’s office in Québec
- Jimmy Mui, Executive Vice-President, Corporate Services, CFO & COO
- Jean Nelson, Executive Vice-President, Legal and Governance & CPO
- Deborah Scott-Douglas, Executive Vice-President, Innovation and Interim President, Joule
- Allison Seymour, Executive Vice-President, Strategy & President, CMA Foundation
CMA Holdings 2018 Inc. Board of Directors
The board of directors of CMA Holdings 2018 Inc. is responsible for overseeing all subsidiaries in alignment with high-level strategy and principles set by the CMA.
CMA Investco Inc. Board of Directors
The board of directors of CMA Investco Inc. is responsible for overseeing the investment and management of CMA assets.
CMA Foundation Board of Directors
The board of directors of the CMA Foundation is responsible for overseeing charitable giving to registered Canadian charities that further excellence in health care and that support Canadian physicians and physician learners.